Are you passionate about helping customers solve their technical issues? Do you have experience with Microsoft Power Platform and related technologies? Are you willing to become a part of team of game-changers who are driving low-code & citizen development revolution? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
As a Power Platform Support Specialist, you'll be the go-to expert for providing technical support and expertise to our clients utilizing the Power Platform tools, including Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Power Pages, and/or Copilot Studio. While a support background is a plus, we value individuals who possess a proactive attitude and a willingness to take immediate action and reach out to customers. Join us and make an impact by ensuring smooth operations and maximizing the value delivered by the Power Platform to our beloved clients.
As a Power Platform Support Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Providing first-class technical support and troubleshooting assistance to clients using the Power Platform tools, including Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Power Pages, and/or Copilot Studio
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues related to Power Platform applications, workflows, connectors, data integrations, and security configurations
- Collaborate closely with clients to understand their requirements, identify issues, and provide effective solutions
- Document and maintain knowledge base articles, user guides, and best practices to assist clients in effectively utilizing the Power Platform
- Proactively identify areas for improvement and make recommendations to enhance the functionality, usability, and performance of Power Platform applications
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments and updates in the Power Platform ecosystem and effectively communicate these to the team and clients
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers, business analysts, and project managers, to deliver successful Power Platform implementations
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Experience in technical support or customer service
- Proactive attitude and a willingness to take immediate action and reach out to customers
- Knowledge of Power Platform tools: Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI. Knowledge of Power Pages and Copilot Studio is is highly appreciated
- Understanding how Power Platform utilizes other Microsoft services such as Azure, Dynamics 365, SharePoint, Teams, etc.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English
The salary range for this position is 2800€ to 3800€, based on experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online. We will hire as soon as we find the right person, so send your application right away. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
What is Forward Forever about
We are the Power Platform partner. We turn good ideas into great digital solutions using Microsoft Power Platform. We create a foundation for people to build the future of their workplaces. We empower people to create solutions that matter
Our vision is to become the leading company driving low-code & citizen development revolution in the Microsoft ecosystem.
We have a diverse and talented team of experts who are passionate about helping our clients achieve their goals and transform their businesses.