Are you ready for building and governing industry-leading Power BI / Fabric implementations? Forward Forever is looking for a talented, learning hungry Data Advisor to join our ambitious, fast-paced team.
About the role
- The focus of the role will be in Power BI and Microsoft Fabric, but the exact tasks of the role can be adapted based on your skills & interests.
- Together with our Power Platform experts, you would be doing Fabric/Power BI development and consultation in industry leading implementations where we combine Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, Dataverse and other Power Platform tools in an optimal way to reach customer’s targets.
- In addition to implementations, Fabric/Power BI & Power Platform governance and training activities are part of the core of how we empower our customers and we would hope to see you as a contributor in this domain.
- If you have a lot of domain specific competence in the analytics domain, we hope that you can use this to contribute to our product innovation process to possibly generate totally new product concepts together.
- You will also be contributing to the currently developed products and depending on how our product portfolio develops, you could act as a product owner of specific services.
Must haves & nice to haves
Above all, we highly appreciate applicants with a continuous learning mindset.
Prior experience from Microsoft Power BI and preferably other Data Platform tools is essential. We hope you are comfortable in working with large quantities of data and can leverage it for measuring the impact of digital processes in real-life scenarios. We understand if you are not experienced with large scale Premium capacity environments yet, we will help with that part. So prepare to work with Premium capacities if you join our team.
Since we as a team aim to positively contribute to the global community around Power Platform, we value the willingness to share your learnings both internally and externally openly.
Experience from working in the role of a consultant is a plus. Close contact with key customer stakeholders is vital to ensure that we understand their requirements and can help them take ownership of the Power Platform based solutions we design together.
Team Forward Forever is currently located in Finland, Portugal and Spain and step by step we are going global. At this time, due to time zone and regulatory reasons, we are looking for new team members within Finland or Portugal.